Besides having facial hair, there are structural differences between men’s skin and women’s skin. Androgen (testosterone) stimulation causes an increase in skin thickness, which accounts for why a man’s skin is about 25% thicker than a woman’s. In addition to being thicker, a man’s skin texture is tougher.
We can customize all our facials to address all your skincare concerns.
Our favorite product from the Aveda mens line:
• Clinical Results:
• Both reduced fine lines and wrinkles by about 30%
• Both reduced pore size by about 37%
• Botanical Skin Resurfacing provides 52% more radiant skin (35% vs. 23%)
• Botanical Skin Resurfacing provides 65% less redness (14% vs. 40%)
• Consumer perception panel results:
• 4 out of 5 people prefer the results of Botanical Skin Resurfacing over Microdermabrasion
• Most common reason for preference was less redness and irritation
• Botanical Skin Resurfacing Summary:
• Aggressive treatments wound skin and cause inflammation
• Same result as Microdermabrasion with less irritation
• High touch treatments reduce chronic stress
This Aveda Skincare treatment is available for $80