Enjoy the combination of a facial and massage in our exclusive new treatment! Relax while our esthetician and massage therapist treat you harmoniously. While receiving a 30 minute facial, you will also receive a 30 minute lower leg and foot massage. Ahhhh…How Lovely!!!
All this for the special price of $70. Every Friday in March.
Forty-five minutes of Swedish massage twice a week for six weeks, reduced the effects of GAD. A study done by the Massage Therapy Foundation showed a reduction in Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale scores after the twelve treatments.
I found this information in the Massage Today publication, 01.2018
- Rapaport MH, et, al. “Acute Swedish Massatge Monotherapy Successfully Remediates Symptoms of Generalized Anxiety Disorder: A Proff-of-Concept, Randomized Controlled Study.” J Clin Psychiatry, July 2016;77(7):883-91.
Dermaplaning, also called “Blading”, is a method of exfoliation that consists of using a surgical blade to gently remove the top layer of dulling dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion. In addition to this lovely treatment, it removes all the vellus hair. #Dermaplaning #facials #exfoliation #Aveda
Main Street Day Spa is now offering this service. It can be a stand alone appointment or combined with the Aveda Perfecting Plant Peel.
A great product for home care after this service is the Aveda Intense Hydrating Masque.
Make your appointment today!
“I tan easily. I don’t need sunscreen.” While it’s true that darker skin is less likely to burn from sun exposure, this does not mean the skin is not being damaged
Continual exposure to UV rays causes cumulative damage to the skin structures, elastin and collagen fibrils.
• Clinical Results:
• Both reduced fine lines and wrinkles by about 30%
• Both reduced pore size by about 37%
• Botanical Skin Resurfacing provides 52% more radiant skin (35% vs. 23%)
• Botanical Skin Resurfacing provides 65% less redness (14% vs. 40%)
• Consumer perception panel results:
• 4 out of 5 people prefer the results of Botanical Skin Resurfacing over Microdermabrasion
• Most common reason for preference was less redness and irritation
• Botanical Skin Resurfacing Summary:
• Aggressive treatments wound skin and cause inflammation
• Same result as Microdermabrasion with less irritation
• High touch treatments reduce chronic stress
This Aveda Skincare treatment is available for $80