- I wouldn’t recommend a bikini or Brazilian wax on your period, as this skin is more sensitive and could make the process more uncomfortable. But if you don’t generally have sensitive skin or have had an adverse reaction in the past, removing other body hair or facial hair should be okay.
We are highly trained in all your waxing areas. We offer both soft and hard wax for your level of needs.
#Wax #Avedaskincare #Mainstreetdayspa #esthetician #bikiniwax #brazilianwax
Dermaplaning, also called “Blading”, is a method of exfoliation that consists of using a surgical blade to gently remove the top layer of dulling dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion. In addition to this lovely treatment, it removes all the vellus hair. #Dermaplaning #facials #exfoliation #Aveda
Main Street Day Spa is now offering this service. It can be a stand alone appointment or combined with the Aveda Perfecting Plant Peel.
A great product for home care after this service is the Aveda Intense Hydrating Masque.
Make your appointment today!
“I tan easily. I don’t need sunscreen.” While it’s true that darker skin is less likely to burn from sun exposure, this does not mean the skin is not being damaged
Continual exposure to UV rays causes cumulative damage to the skin structures, elastin and collagen fibrils.
• Clinical Results:
• Both reduced fine lines and wrinkles by about 30%
• Both reduced pore size by about 37%
• Botanical Skin Resurfacing provides 52% more radiant skin (35% vs. 23%)
• Botanical Skin Resurfacing provides 65% less redness (14% vs. 40%)
• Consumer perception panel results:
• 4 out of 5 people prefer the results of Botanical Skin Resurfacing over Microdermabrasion
• Most common reason for preference was less redness and irritation
• Botanical Skin Resurfacing Summary:
• Aggressive treatments wound skin and cause inflammation
• Same result as Microdermabrasion with less irritation
• High touch treatments reduce chronic stress
This Aveda Skincare treatment is available for $80